Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

2 INCH FISH DEEMED TO HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA

I never dreamed that in my lifetime I would actually have to explain to my children and my 5 year old granddaughter that a 2" fish is deemed to have more rights than thousands of people. This doesn't seem possible. It is a travesty and an outright violation of human rights. Please sign this petition to get our voices heard.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE WASHINGTON...........TURN ON THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









The following are videos from a special that Sean Hannity did September 2009~
PART 1


PART 2


PART 3


*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

Sean Hannity (FOX NEWS) spotlight's California's man-made water crisis with guests Devin Nunes and Paul Rodriguez.


*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

Turn on the Pumps? Democrats say NO!

7/23/09 
 


Michele
"I realize on the sea of life I can't control the weather, but I can adjust my sails." UNKNOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment