Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BREAKING NEWS! Saudi Arabia Warned US of Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012 IN WRITING – Refused Entry Into Mecca

Today Barack Obama praised and defended the FBI and Department of Homeland Security for the investigation of Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
"But what I can say is that based on what I’ve seen so far, the FBI performed its duties, the Department of Homeland Security did what it was supposed to be doing."

So did these agencies do what they needed like Obama says.  By all accounts so far, ALL of the agencies in charge of security for our country failed miserably! Now we are learning this:

The Daily Mail reported Saudi Arabia warned USA IN WRITING about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012, and rejected his application for an entry visa to visit Mecca in 2011.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and maimed hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.
The Saudi warning, the official told MailOnline, was separate from the multiple red flags raised by Russian intelligence in 2011, and was based on human intelligence developed independently in Yemen.
Citing security concerns, the Saudi government also denied an entry visa to the elder Tsarnaev brother in December 2011, when he hoped to make a pilgrimage to Mecca. Tsarnaev’s plans to visit Saudi Arabia have not been previously disclosed.
The Saudis’ warning to the U.S. government was also shared with the British government. ‘It was very specific’ and warned that ‘something was going to happen in a major U.S. city,’ the Saudi official said during an extensive interview.
H/T The Gateway Pundit

No comments:

Post a Comment