Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Rep. Jim McDermott-"I'm Tired Of Reading The Constitution!"

Rep. Jim McDermott - "I'm tired of reading the Constitution!"



In case you have forgotten, you took an oath: The current oath was enacted in 1884:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Rep. Roskam: Lois Lerner Targeted My Business Partner~Lois Lerner A Pattern Of Abuse



Ways and Means to Hold Hearing with Organizations Targeted by Internal Revenue Service for Their Personal Beliefs
1100 Longworth House Office Building at 10:00 AM

Jun 04, 2013

Focus Of The Hearing
The hearing will focus on organizations that were targeted as part of the Internal Revenue Service’s practice of discriminating against applicants for tax-exempt status based on their personal beliefs. 




Hearing Advisory

Ways and Means to Hold Hearing with Organizations Targeted by Internal Revenue Service for Their Personal Beliefs 


W
itness List

Mr. John Eastman
Chairman, National Organization for Marriage
Testimony

Ms. Dianne Belsom
Laurens County Tea Party
Testimony

Ms. Becky Gerritson
Wetumpka Tea Party
Testimony

Ms. Karen Kenney
San Fernando Valley Patriots
Testimony

Mr. Kevin Kookogey
Founder and President, Linchpins of Liberty
Testimony

Ms. Sue Martinek
Coalition for Life of Iowa
Testimony

Public Submissions For Record
Please click here to submit a statement or letter for the record.


Here is a 'partial' list of non-profit organizations currently using the 501(c)4 status:
IRS approve non-profits given 501(c)4 status

No comments:

Post a Comment