Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

PELOSI OUTRAGED THAT SHE ISN'T GIVEN 3 DAYS TO READ THE BILLS....OH YEAH THIS WAS WHEN GEORGE BUSH WAS PRESIDENT



I have to admit that I am a 53 year old woman that has never really paid attention to what was happening in Washington.  I always voted and sometimes my candidate would win and sometimes they would lose.  I really never cared after my vote was cast as I always felt all politicians are crooked and in the pockets of lobbyists, tax payers and special interests. 

Lately, I have been paying attention.  I have seen an administration that has a fanatical and radical agenda to "transform" this country into something I'm not willing to allow.  The hypocracy is truly astounding. This tape just makes me shake my head in disgust. 

We need to get rid of all of them and start over.  We need to pay more attention to the people running for office.  They need to go through a thorough vetting process.  We must NEVER allow this ideology to be in our White House ever again!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment