Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ACCURACY IN MEDIA (AIM) AND TREVOR LOUDON EXPOSE CONNECTIONS OF BARACK OBAMA AND HIS DEEP ROOTS TO MARXIST/COMMUNIST TIES IN THE USA AND FOREIGN COUNTRIES

Accuracy in Media, a self-described conservative media watchdog group, hosted its 40th annual conference. Cliff Kinkaid, the editor of the Accuracy in Media newsletter, and Trevor Louden talked about the alleged reluctance by the media to investigate President Obama’s background. Mr. Louden is a New Zealand blogger whose work led a White House staffer to step down. They responded to audience members' questions following their remarks.

Copy and paste this link to watch the video:

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/289609-4

It appears our country has been hijacked by radicals from the 60's and 70's. They have infiltrated all aspects of our lives......the media, our public schools from k-college, our local governments, our state governments, and our White House. They are anti-American, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution of the United States of America, and anti-God. They are Pro-abortion, pro-redistribution of wealth, pro-big government, pro-unionizing this country and pro-universal healthcare run by the government.

They do not stand for anything this country was founded on. Instead, they want to "fundamentally transform America" into something we will not be able to recognize.

I never believed in my lifetime that I would truly FEAR MY GOVERNMENT but I honestly have to say these radical extremists scare the HELL out of me. the good news is I know I am not alone as it has been witnessed by the grassroots efforts of the tea parties across this country. I have also noticed that the Christian organizations and churches are paying attention and bringing attention to their congregations that slowly but surely, we are losing our rights. They are encouraging their congregations to stand together and be ready to battle against these extremists that want to take away their rights.

Fasten your seat belts...............we're in for a bumpy ride.

Michele
"I realize that on the sea of life, I can't control the weather but I can adjust my sails." UNKNOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment