Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU FELT THAT SOMBER DAY?

In light of the recent position of this new administration regarding the investigation of the CIA, it is my humble opinion that it is not a coincidence that there have not been any further attacks on American soil since 9/11.

Today, I started out my morning, much like that fateful day 8 years ago. I still vividly remember exactly where I was standing and what I was doing when the first plane hit the tower. It was 7:46 am and I was preparing for work. I could hear the tv from the room I was in. The minute I heard about the plane flying into the World Trade Center, I knew it wasn't an accident.

Words will never be able to fully express the emotions that consumed me. After re-living those emotions this morning and for the last 7 September 11ths, every year I find myself consumed by a profound sadness after seeing those images and now, for the first time I am overwhelmed with the emotion of outrage. Outrage because this administration has positioned itself as Anti-CIA, Pro Terrorist and, in my opinion, Anti-American.

For goodness sake, they can't even call it a war on terrorism. They are now "overseas contingent operations". They feel that the same people that decapitate people on video and show it to the world, fly airplanes into buildings massacring innocent men, women and children; train children to become suicide bombers, and force innocent people to jump from the 110Th floor of a building because that is a better choice than burning to death, deserve the same rights and priviledges as someone that commits any crime. I don't think that the tactics used by the CIA to get information from captured terrorists should be elevated to the level of torture. I applaud these men and women for putting their lives on the line and keeping us safe for the last 8 years.

I seriously wonder what side this administration is on. Do they really hate the Bush Administration that much? Is this just a chance to "flex their muscles" and show us they will do ANYTHING to try to bring bogus charges against the Bush Administration? If they do anything that puts the CIA agents in harms way, I feel that Eric Holder, President Obama and any of the other henchmen in office that perpetrate this act of treason, should be put on trial as enemy combatants committing treason against the United States of America.

God Bless the families that were directly affected by the events of 9/11 as well as all of the brave service men and women that have given their lives and limbs for the freedoms we hold so dear.

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU FELT THAT SOMBER DAY? YOU NEED TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT GUT WRENCHING FEELING TO REMIND YOURSELF WHAT KIND OF ENEMY WE ARE FIGHTING....... I REMEMBER.............

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment